I've also switched the CSS to that from K2 and added a header image based on a photo I took on a trip to Barry Island a few weeks ago. I love watching waves crash onto the beach, so I guess it fits well.
Finally, I've imported old posts from Advogato and my blog on the university
webserver (which I had almost forgotten about). The latter will soon be removed
because I don't want to keep maintaining the pyblosxom installation behind it.
Importing the Advogato posts was rather painful, as they were missing all
the closing HTML tags although I'm sure I entered them.
up most issues but I still had to correct some stuff manually.